Placement: Collected Locations Vol II
A collection of rarities, one offs and collaborations that were recorded between autumn 2008 and spring 2016.
Designed to update our original Collected Locations album, this release gathers many of the subsequent "things we've really liked, but which didn't belong" (to parent Placement albums.) In a way we've deliberately fettled to work as a 'proper album,' rather than simply a chronological record of spare parts.
*Please make full use of your volume controls to release the uncompressed depth of these recordings!
Side 1. [20:28]
1. Between Boxing Day And Goodbye (Thin White Duke) * By Placement and Man Meets Bear. (2016) [11:12]
2. Cave Of Wires * By Placement and Kuroi Mori - from the Kuroi Mori album “Child’s Hill” (2011) [5:29]
3. Jumping Sand * By Placement - from their Marine Africa sessions. (2009) [3:47]
Side 2. [19:44]
4. Slow Blow * A Placement remix of a track by Off Land - from the Off Land album "Grey Surfaces" (2008) [6:52] ow.ly/jBqI300QaVd
5. The Disappearing River * By Placement - from their Marine Africa sessions. (2009/2016) [5.10]
6. High Moor And Heavy Water * By Placement. (2016) [7:42]
Total running time; [40:08]
Thank you for downloading this release.
We hope you enjoy it!
Man Meets Bear; www.facebook.com/ManMeetsBear/?fref=ts
Kuroi Mori; www.facebook.com/KuroiMoriTokyo/?fref=ts
Off Land; www.facebook.com/Off-Land-150080678372017/?fref=ts
Off Land Bandcamp; offland.bandcamp.com